Coach Mitch’s REFLECTIONS™
Real Estate Investing (REI)
Investing in real estate may seem a natural place to invest because we are all familiar with housing. After all, we live in a home, we understand many of the issues related to a home, and we know what makes a home desirable and not so desirable.
There are many ways to invest in real estate. You must determine which methods you are comfortable with, which methods are within your ability to manage, and who you can work with that you trust and can rely upon. All methods of investing in real estate work. Each method has its positive points and its issues. Real estate investing of any sort is a good way to make income and insure a nice lifestyle.
Something for everyone
Thank goodness, there really are a lot of ways to invest in real estate. Although lately, investing in real estate has lost some of its luster, unless you win the lottery, I still see nothing else that can propel an average American into the ranks of the Rich and Famous with less time, effort, money, or credit.
Which method of REI is for you?
- You can always do the tried and true method of, flipping, buying a home and selling it.The tax benefits are still very good and the old adage, “they ain’t making any more land” still holds true. Price inflation, which has been unofficial government policy for many decades, has turned many unfortunate purchases into bonanzas.
- Foreclosure investing has been a traditional favorite, and has taken center stage because of the financial crises. Buying at a low amount and wholesaling the property is a bit more advanced. If you have a mechanical aptitude and you are organized, you can fix up a property and sell it for a significant profit.
- Many make a good living simply being a broker/investor. A broker is someone that inserts themselves into the middle of a transaction and puts a new buyer and a seller together. I like this idea because there is almost no risk to the broker. As a middleman, your responsibility is to market well; not to pay a mortgage or other expenses. A favorite method in this case is to use Coach Mitch’s “famous $1 Option.”™. I have controlled as many as 225 properties at one time using my unique option.
- If you have an interest in learning finance, then you could consider doing “paper” transactions. Banks “create” paper notes by buying money cheap from the Fed or Wall Street, and selling the same money at a profit. When you act as the bank, you can sell a property easily. Instead of taking your profit in one lump sum, by creating a note, you get paid each month. This is what is meant by creating a cash flow. By learning to manipulate notes via discounted cash flow analysis, you can dramatically increase your Rate Of Return. It is common for a note holder to earn 18% interest or more. That sure beats CD’s!
- Leasing and lease options are viable ways to control property without a large outlay and without the need to get new mortgages. The only responsibilities of ownership are those that you choose to accept.
There are many more ways to invest in real estate. You can read about my experiences with other investing systems when ordering my FREE report: <>10 Ways Tax Delinquent Property Is An Extraordinarily Profitable System.
Tax Delinquent Property
The method that I have come to like the best of all the methods is tax delinquent property. Some call it Tax Foreclosure. Dealing in the tax delinquent property method consistently puts you in front of owners of property who are in trouble, and who can give you a very good deal, if they choose.
Tax delinquents are the most motivated of all motivated sellers.™ When the tax auction is on the horizon, the tax delinquent knows that he has no further ability to get the tax monies and is desperate for a solution to save his property. The investor who understands how to deal with this situation can make a significant profit while helping the seller move on to the next phase of his life.
Coach Mitch’s “Ridiculously Simple System…”™ helps to consistently locate those sellers who are able to give you a significant profit.
See Coach Mitch’s “Ridiculously Simple System…”™ for details.
See you at the top,
518-439-6100 until midnight EST